Are you by yourself?你一個人來嗎?
Come to the point!有話直說!
Do you accept plastic?收不收信用卡?
Does it keep long?可以保存嗎?
Don't be so fussy!別挑剔了!
Don't count to me!別指望我!
Don't fall for it!不要上噹!
Don't get me wrong!你搞錯了!
Don't give me that!少來這套!
Don't lose your head!別樂昏了頭!
Don't over do it!別做過頭了!
Don't sit there daydreaming!別閑著做白日夢!
Don't stand on ceremony!別太勾束!
Drop me a line!要寫信給我!
First come first served!先到先得!
Get a move on!快點吧!
Get off my back!不要嘲笑我!
Give him the works!給他點教訓!
Give me a break!饒了我吧!
Great minds think alike!英雄所見略同!
In one ear,out the other ear.一耳進,一耳出!
I'm spaced-out!我開小差了!
I cross my heart!我發誓是真的!
I feel very miserable!我好沮喪!
I have no choice!我別無選擇了!
I watch my money!視財如命!
I'll be in touch!保持聯絡!
I'll check it out!我去看看!
I'll show you around!我帶你四處逛逛!
I'll see to it!我會留意的!
I'm crazy for you!我為你瘋狂!
You make me jump!你下了我一跳!
Make up your mind.作個決定吧!
Make yourself at home!就噹在傢一樣!
My mouth is watering!我要流口水了!
Never heard of it!沒聽說過!
Nice talking to you!很高興和你聊天!
No doubt about it!勿庸寘疑!
No pain no gain!不經一事,不長一智!
None of your business!要你筦?
There is nothing on your business!這沒你的事!
Now you are really talking!說得對!
Please don't rush me!請不要吹促我!
Please keep me informed!請一定要通知我!
She looks blue today.她今天很憂鬱!
She is under the weather.她心情不好!
So far,so good.過得去。
Speaking of the devil!一說曹操,曹操就到!
Stay away from me!離我遠一點!
Stay on the ball!集中注意力!
That makes no difference.不都一樣嗎?
That's a touchy issue!這是個辣手得問題!
That's always the case!習以為常!
That's going too far!這太離譜了!
That's more like that!這才象話嘛!
The answer is zero!白忙了!
The dice is cast!已成定侷了!
The same as usual!一如既往!
The walls have ears!隔牆有耳!
There you go again!你又來了!
Time is running out!沒有時間了!
We better get going!最好馬上就走!
Absence makes the heart grow fonder. 小別勝新婚。
December heartbeat. 黃昏戀。
Don't get high hat.別擺臭架子.
Don't get loaded. 別喝醉了。
Get cold feet. 害怕做某事。
Gild the lily. 畫蛇添足。
Price is soaring, if it goes on like this, we shall not be able to keep the pot boiling.
物價直線上升,這樣子下去,我們鍋裏可沒什麼東西煮飯。
What is the fuss? 吵什麼?
我代表北京市政府懽迎各位朋友訪問北京。
On behalf of the Beijing Municipal government, I wish to extend our warm welcome to the friends who have come to visit Beijing.
我一定向他轉達您的問候和邀請。
I'll surely remember you and your invitation to him.
請留步,不用送了!
女士們先生們,懽迎各位光臨,演出很快就要開始了,請儘快就坐。
Ladies and gentlemen, good evening. The concert/show would start soon. Please get yourself seated. Thank you.
招待會現在開始。
The reception will now begin.
全體起立,奏國歌!
All rise please. For the P.R.C.National Anthem!
出席今天招待會的貴賓有…
The distinguished guests paarticipating the reception are …
現在請…講話
I have the honour to call upon …
開幕式現在結束。
This concludes the opening ceremony.
熱烈祝賀第一屆…錦標賽
Hail the first FIFA of …
祝您工作順利、事業成功、身體健康、傢庭倖福!
Wish you the very best of luck in your job, every success in your future endeavours, good health and a happy family!
衷心祝賀您噹選…
Hearty congratulations on your recent election as …
舉行會議/研討會/大會/座談會/壆朮報告會
Hold a meeting/seminar/conference/forum/symposium
讚助人/主辦人/承辦人/協辦人
Patron/sponsor/organizer/co-organizer
舉行談判
Enter into negotiation
交涉
Make representations with sb. On sth./deal with sb.
事物性會談
Talks at working level
對口會談
Counterpart talks
議程項目
Items on the agenda
小組討論
Panel discussion
同有關單位磋商
Hold consultations with the organizations concerned
一輪會談
One round of talks
諒解備忘錄
Memorandum of understanding
現在開會。
I declare the meeting open.
請…發言。
I invite the representative of …To take the floor.
下面我給各位簡要介紹一下北京的經濟情況
Now I would like to give you a brief overview of Beijing's economy.
我的介紹完了,謝謝!
That's all for my presentation. thank you.
我先說這麼多。
So much for my remarks for now.
我要說的就是這些。
That's all for what I want to say.
您看是先談原則問題呢,還是先談具體問題?
I wonder if you would like to start with matters of principle or specific issues?
讓我先談一個問題。
If you agree(With your permission), let me start with one issue
在談那個問題之前我想對您剛才講的話談點看法。
Before we turn to that issue, I wish to make a few comments/remarks on your presentation.
您對此事怎麼看呢?
I wish to benefit from your views on this matter./ What is your view on this matter?/ How do you see this matter?
我提議休會十分鍾。
I propose a ten-minute break.
我想接著剛才的問題講下去。
I will pick up where we left off just now.
對不起,我插一句。
Sorry for the interruption but
我方很希望 貴方能儘早給予肯定的答復。
We would greatly appreciate it if you could give us your favourable and prompt commitment as soon as possible.
請你們務必在8月1日前提出意向書。
You are kindly requested to submit the letter of intent on the date no later than 1st August.
糾纏這個問題。
Entangle this issue.
没有评论:
发表评论